Download Sounds and Samples for the
Akai MPC 2000 xl
Order the MPC 2000 xl
MPC 2000 XL MIDI PRODUCTION CENTER
The MPC2000 XL continues Akai Professional's tradition of providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities in one convenient and portable desktop unit.
New features on the MPC2000 XL include Next Sequence key, four bank keys to effectively provide 64 pads, Track Mute key, hinged LCD, multi-program playback, device naming, MIDI soft thru, multi-track recording, time stretch, resampling, simultaneous playback of a second sequence plus folder file management.
Best of all, though, is that this power works with you instead of against you - if you've ever used a computer-based sequencer/sampler, you'll know exactly what we mean!
Whether you're producing drum 'n' bass, sequencing a rack-full of MIDI modules or performing live; whether you're programming intricate drum parts or triggering loops, you'll love the self-contained convenience and ease of use the MPC2000 XL gives you and the MPC2000XL's friendly and intuitive user interface simplifies the expression of your creativity.
The MPC200 XL compact and rugged build also means that is equally at home on stage as it is in the studio.
SOME KEY FEATURES OF THE MPC2000XL
* Sampler, drum machine and multi-track MIDI sequencer in one instrument
* Dedicated buttons for the most commonly used functions
* Informative graphic LCD on a hinged, tiltable panel
* Extremely powerful sampling drum machine/phrase sampler
* Extensive sample editing that includes cut and paste, timestretch, etc., with waveform display
* 44.1 kHz, 16-bit stereo sampling with 32-voice polyphony
* Resonant digital filter & envelope per voice
* Large, great-feeling, velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive programming
* Note Variation slider for programming a wide variety of dynamics
* Stereo Mix outputs & optional eight individual outputs
* S/PDIF digital I/O
* Built-in floppy disk and SCSI interface
* Reads sample data from S1000 and S3000 series samplers, E-mu EIIIx, Roland S750/S760, .WAV
* Powerful and easy-to-use MIDI sequencer offers a great alternative to complex computer-based sequencers
* Supports both linear and pattern-style (looped) recording
* 300,000 note sequence capacity
* Step Edit mode for fast recording, viewing or editing of any event in a sequence
* Flexible synchronization capabilities: MIDI clock, MTC, and SMPTE (optional)
* Two MIDI inputs with merge & two independent MIDI outputs (32 channels)