Shop by Category
Buy Music Equipment
Downloads, Drivers & Support
Creamware Scope STS
Format Name: Creamware STS
To order Creamware STS Sampler sounds, choose the 'STS' option under 'Format' and the 'Shipping' CD-ROM ($2) or Download Option (instant download) when checking out. Samples for the Creamware STS sampler ship in the native .sts files.
Sound kits that feature 128 sounds will typically contain 4 sts files: Drums (64) Effects (32), Instruments (32) and one containing Effects and Instruments (64). Addon Collections typically feature 96 samples spread across 2-3 .sts patch files.
Visit Creamware.com for more information regarding Creamware products.
CREAMWARE SCOPE PROFESSIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
A serious I/O board for heavyweight audio processing.
The CreamWare SCOPE Professional with Classic I/O DSP Card bristles with 14 DSPs for the ultimate in high performance audio. Includes 48/96-channel mixing, over 50 high-end effects, and a modular synth with over 140 modules and 80 patches. Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages. Also includes STS-4000 DSP-based sampler. I/O: unbalanced analog RCA, S/PDIF RCA, and 2 ADAT.
When you register your SCOPE Project online, you'll be entitled to a free download of the Synth&Sampler and Mix&Master Packs.
The Mix&Master Pack contains additional effects, mastering, acoustic processing, compression, mixing, and vocoder tools. The Synth&Sampler Pack contains additional synthesizers, samplers, and drum machines.
CreamWare SCOPE Professional with Classic I/O DSP Card Features:
- PCI board equipped with 14 SHARC DSPs
- I/O: unbalanced analog RCA, S/PDIF RCA, and 2 ADAT
- MIDI in and out
- All I/Os usable in parallel at the same time
- 48/96-channel mixer for internal and external signals
- Over 50 high-end effects
- Modular synthesizer with 140 modules, 80 patches, and thousands of sounds
- 9 virtual synths: analog, wavetable, vector synthesis, and more
- STS-4000 DSP-based sampler
- Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages
- 32 floating-point processing
- SCOPE Live Bar controller
- Live processing with zero latency
- Up to 3 SCOPE boards are seamlessly cascadable using the S/TDM bus
- Upgradeable with all SCOPE Fusion platform plug-ins
- High-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, DirectSound, MME, tripleDAT, GSIF, Sound Manager, and OMS
CreamWare SCOPE Professional with Classic I/O DSP Card Specifications:
- PC requirements: 400MHz or better, 128MB of memory, Microsoft Windows ME or better
- Mac requirements: G3 B/W 400MHz, 128MB of memory, MAC OS 9.x
How can we help you?
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart:
Free Samples & Specials
Mixing & Mastering Service
Music Production School
Learn how to unlock plugins, compression, music production, mixing, mastering, starting your music business & more..
Music Production School
Interest Free Payments
Apply for Financial Aid
Free Training Consultation