How to Prepare your Music for Online Mastering
1) To get started with a Mastering Service, send us a wav or aif file of the songs you would like mastered. Make sure to submit them in the bit and sample rate they were recorded in. Before uploading, label your files with your client name first and then title (Example: clientname_song.wav). If you have a particular order you would like your project mastered in, label them by the order number, client name and song title (Example: 01_clientname_song1.wav, 02_clientname_song2.wav, etc). After renaming all of your files, you can zip up or stuff your songs into one file to upload. (www.winzip.com for PC, www.stuffit.com for Mac)
2) Please include a text file with the tempo of your songs and what hardware, software, mics, preamps, etc. you used to record. Also include the company you are going to duplicate/replicate your CD (or list a few you are considering) and any other detailed information you feel is pertinent to your project.
3) After completing your Mastering Package payment, you’ll receive login instructions via email to upload your material. If you haven’t received login instructions to upload your material, create a new support ticket and request details.
*Note: To get a master sample, send a wav or aif file of the songs you would like mastered. Make sure to submit them in the bit and sample rate they were recorded in. Email Support Center for instructions on getting a Master Sample.
ORDER A MASTERING PACKAGE:
- Choose between a 1 Song, 3 Song, 5 Song, 10 Song or 12 Song mastering package
- View all Mastering Packages