1.) Download Option & Unzipping Instructions
After downloading the zip files, unzip them using winzip.
If you’re unsure how to unzip the files. First make
sure you have winzip installed. If not, download
and install the evaluation version provided on the downloads page. Once installed, right click the file you want to unzip
(trstr1_d1.zip for example) and choose the option
‘extract to folder trstr1_d1.zip’.
2.) Loading Drum Kit & Sound Collections
1. Access the Load page and move the cursor to the Disk field.
2. Turn the [JOG] dial to open the Disk List popup window.
3. Move the cursor to the storage device from which you want to load the data, and press the [F6] key (SELECT).
The load-source storage device will be selected.
4. Move the cursor to the view block, and turn the [JOG] dial to select PROGRAM (.akp file). Only program files will be displayed in the file list block.
5. To load a single program Move the cursor to the file list block, and select the program file that you want
6. Press the [F6] key (DO IT).
The Load a program popup window will appear.